Manufacturers mostly recommend using original chargers only. Have you ever wondered why? Well, that’s because the battery life and the overall performance of the phones depend upon the charging cables. Hence, it’s always suggested to use original branded chargers only. Having said that, the latest best options are lightning chargers. The requirement is again the same: using high-quality chargers only. So, in this guide, we have listed 3 lightning chargers by Mcdodo that are, by far, the best lightning chargers in the market. Dig in to find out all the features!
- McDodo Type C to Lightning Auto-Disconnect PD Charging Cable
This is a nylon-braided super-strong and durable charging cable that resists regular wear and tear very easily. It bends but doesn’t break. One of the latest products in the market, it’s incorporated with many amazing features as listed below.
- It charges the phone up to 50% in half an hour at max.
- It is a smart cable. Hence, it detects as soon as the phone’s battery is 100% and stops charging automatically. This isn’t all. It also has an auto-connect feature. It means that the charger automatically starts charging the phone every 2 hours.
- The connectors are gold-plated. Hence, they do not corrode. As a result, the port of the phone is safe from rust.
Hitherto, there are not many charging cables in the market that have the automatic re-connecting feature yet.
- McDodo QI Magnetic Wireless Charger for iPhone 12
Yes, there are many magnetic chargers in the market. Wondering what makes this charging cable so special? Well, unlike the other cables that fall off easily, this cable has a very strong magnet. So, when you put it at the back of your phone, it won’t come off until you take it out yourself. Other interesting features are as follows.
- It’s a 15W charging cable. Hence, the charging speed is lightning fast.
- It’s a non-bulky magnetic charger. Hence, it’s not at all inconvenient.
- It has a very sleek slim design.
- Mcdodo PD 20W USB-C To Lightning charging Cable
This charging cable redefines the term lightning charging by reducing the charging time to less than an hour instead of the usual 2-3 hours that other traditional chargers take.
It’s not your regular charging cable. It’s a smart charging cable that has an LED indicator that displays the battery status.
These are a few options in the market that are a must-buy. You can also explore the website, Mcdodo.co to have a look at other amazing options so that you find the perfect charger according to your needs.